Kuwait Expelled the DPRK's Ambassador
US ally Kuwait gave the North Korean ambassador a month to leave the Emirate. Separately, Kuwait has announced it has lowered the DPRK's diplomatic representative. It will be reduced to four people - temporary and three diplomats.
Kuwait took these measures less than two weeks after the visit of Emir Sheikh Al-Sabah to Washington. BGNew reminds that DPRK continues to develop its missile-nuclear program, directing threats against the United States.
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels