Bulgaria and Macedonia to Discuss Cooperation in the Military Sphere
Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov will discuss issues pertaining to bilateral cooperation in the military sphere with Macedonia’s Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska in Skopje today, reported Mediapool.
Minister Karakachanov will raise the question of holding a joint exercise between the special forces of the two countries scheduled for the next year.
‘’With Minister Sekerinska, we will discuss the issues of bilateral military co-operation and the updating of the 1999 agreement between the two ministries. We are talking about cooperation at all levels, "said Minister Karakachanov.
He will also visit the Ilinden army barracks where he will watch a demonstration by the Macedonian special units.
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
- » S&D Group President: Romania and Bulgaria are Ready to Join Schengen
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Poland: The Cost of the Patriot Missile Defense System is Unacceptable to us