Bulgaria and Macedonia to Discuss Cooperation in the Military Sphere
Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov will discuss issues pertaining to bilateral cooperation in the military sphere with Macedonia’s Defence Minister Radmila Sekerinska in Skopje today, reported Mediapool.
Minister Karakachanov will raise the question of holding a joint exercise between the special forces of the two countries scheduled for the next year.
‘’With Minister Sekerinska, we will discuss the issues of bilateral military co-operation and the updating of the 1999 agreement between the two ministries. We are talking about cooperation at all levels, "said Minister Karakachanov.
He will also visit the Ilinden army barracks where he will watch a demonstration by the Macedonian special units.
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion