Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Public Discussion on the Differences in Food Quality
Ombudsman Maya Manolova organizes a public discussion on the differences in food quality in the countries of Western and Eastern Europe. She will also ask the question if the Bulgarian consumers are protected, reported bTV.
The aim is to identify solutions to prevent double standards in food from the same brand with different ingredients and a different price that discriminates consumers in Eastern Europe.
The most common in our country are children, who are the usual consumers of dual standard foods.
Manolova will also present specific products with drastic differences in ingredients and prices. A declaration will be signed calling on the European institutions to adopt legislation against the double standards.
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)