Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Public Discussion on the Differences in Food Quality
Ombudsman Maya Manolova organizes a public discussion on the differences in food quality in the countries of Western and Eastern Europe. She will also ask the question if the Bulgarian consumers are protected, reported bTV.
The aim is to identify solutions to prevent double standards in food from the same brand with different ingredients and a different price that discriminates consumers in Eastern Europe.
The most common in our country are children, who are the usual consumers of dual standard foods.
Manolova will also present specific products with drastic differences in ingredients and prices. A declaration will be signed calling on the European institutions to adopt legislation against the double standards.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs