Bulgarian President Will Take Part in the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly
President Rumen Radev is on a working visit to the United States. He will take part in the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly, reported bTV.
The visit is within the entire week. Today the head of state will take part in the annual forum "Honoring the Heroes of the World Campaign Against Extremism and Intolerance" and will make a statement.
On Wednesday, Radev will make his address to the UN General Assembly. He will also participate in Michael Bloomberg's Global Business Forum, and will hold meetings with World Bank President Jimmy Kim and UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.
International security and combatting terrorism will be among the talking points during Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva’s meetings in New York. Minister Zaharieva, who is a member of the delegation the Bulgarian president is heading, will be holding meetings with counterparts from Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Latin America and Europe.
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels