Bulgarian President Will Take Part in the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly
President Rumen Radev is on a working visit to the United States. He will take part in the 72nd session of the UN General Assembly, reported bTV.
The visit is within the entire week. Today the head of state will take part in the annual forum "Honoring the Heroes of the World Campaign Against Extremism and Intolerance" and will make a statement.
On Wednesday, Radev will make his address to the UN General Assembly. He will also participate in Michael Bloomberg's Global Business Forum, and will hold meetings with World Bank President Jimmy Kim and UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.
International security and combatting terrorism will be among the talking points during Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva’s meetings in New York. Minister Zaharieva, who is a member of the delegation the Bulgarian president is heading, will be holding meetings with counterparts from Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Latin America and Europe.
- » Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Goes on an Official Visit to Serbia
- » Talks Between Western Balkan Leaders in Serbia Continue
- » President Rumen Radev Held Consecutive Meetings with the Heads of State of Kosovo and Montenegro
- » Johannes Hahn: Begins a Fruitful Year For the Integration of the Western Balkans
- » Turkish President is on a Historic Visit to Greece