Inspections on School Buses
Due to the beginning of the school year, Automobile Administration "EAD" started inspections of the school buses.
The examiners will monitor the technical aspects of the vehicles, the safety conditions and the documentation. The inspections will continue until the end of the month and will also cover taxis and specialized urban transport, NOVA reports.
- » The State will Allocate BGN 7-8 Million for School Psychologists
- » Turkey Offers Scholarships to Bulgaria, Western Thrace
- » 60% of the Children in Bulgaria do not Feel Safe at School
- » The Prosecutor's Office has Commissioned a Check on the Safety of Food Offered to Students
- » Funding of Schools and Kindergartens will Increase by up to 30%
- » The Academic Year in Sofia University Begins Today