Inspections on School Buses
Due to the beginning of the school year, Automobile Administration "EAD" started inspections of the school buses.
The examiners will monitor the technical aspects of the vehicles, the safety conditions and the documentation. The inspections will continue until the end of the month and will also cover taxis and specialized urban transport, NOVA reports.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu