Plovdiv Will Host 'Modern Bulgarian Photography' Exhibition
"Modern Bulgarian Photography" exhibition will be opened at State Art Gallery in Plovdiv
The exhibition "Modern Bulgarian Photography" shows 43 photos of the best Bulgarian photographers. Among the unique photos, the visitors will see those of the Reuters photo journalist Stoyan Nenov, the first Pulitzer Prizewinner in the Hot News Photos category, Martin Chichov - winner of the prestigious action photo award from the mid-1990s, reflecting the emerging skate and street culture in Bulgaria, Nadezhda Pavlova - awarded by the International Olympic Committee for her photo from the peak of Todorka, the portrait of Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, shot by Georgi Bogdanov and many others.
- » IRON MAIDEN and JUDAS PRIEST at HILLS OF ROCK 2018 Festival
- » The "Hidden Letters" Project in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Strange Treasure Next to the Great Pyramid at Giza
- » What is Included in this Year's "World Theater in Sofia?"
- » You can Volunteer to Star in a Film in Plovdiv
- » New Location for the Spring Book Fair 2018