Bulgarian Tourist Information Center has Started Work in Shanghai
In the financial capital of China - Shanghai, the first Bulgarian tourist info center was opened to promote the opportunities for vacation in Bulgaria, the Ministry of Tourism announced on Friday.
The goal set by our embassy in Beijing and the consulate in Shanghai is that Chinese tourists in our country will soon reach 100,000 a year. During the ceremony, Deputy Minister of Tourism Milko Teofilov cites data indicating that from January to June 2017, about 16,000 Chinese tourists visited Bulgaria, which is a 50 percent increase compared to the same period in 2016. The potential for growth is huge - at present 0.2% of all who arrive from China in Europe visit Bulgaria.
"I firmly believe that this result will be built on the efforts of the Ministry of Tourism and Business in both countries", Teofilov said.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure