Typhoon Doksuri Hit Vietnam
Typhoon Doksuri hit central Vietnam with winds at a speed of 135 kilometers per hour, the Associated Press reported.
In some places wind gusts reach 185 kilometers per hour. The storm, accompanied by torrential rains, carried roofs of buildings, dropped trees and electric poles. There are currently no data about killed or injured. Meteorologists warn of floods and landslides in the central and northern parts of the country.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air