Typhoon Doksuri Hit Vietnam
Typhoon Doksuri hit central Vietnam with winds at a speed of 135 kilometers per hour, the Associated Press reported.
In some places wind gusts reach 185 kilometers per hour. The storm, accompanied by torrential rains, carried roofs of buildings, dropped trees and electric poles. There are currently no data about killed or injured. Meteorologists warn of floods and landslides in the central and northern parts of the country.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive