'Explosion' Reported on London Tube Train
Police are investigating an "incident" on a District Line underground train at Parsons Green, south-west London, reported BBC.
Officers and ambulance staff are on the scene following reports on social media of an "explosion" in a carriage.
A picture on social media showed a white bucket inside a supermarket bag, but does not appear to show extensive damage in the carriage.
Transport for London tweeted: "We are investigating an incident at Parsons Green."
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Greek Police Arrest Syrian Suspected of Terrorism Overseas
- » EU Leaders 'Green-Light' Internal Preparations for Brexit Trade Talks
- » Spanish Government Aims for January Regional Elections in Catalonia
- » Merkel Sends Positive Signal to May on Brexit Talks
- » EU Leaders Talk up Iran Nuclear Deal Hoping to Save it From Trump