'Explosion' Reported on London Tube Train
Police are investigating an "incident" on a District Line underground train at Parsons Green, south-west London, reported BBC.
Officers and ambulance staff are on the scene following reports on social media of an "explosion" in a carriage.
A picture on social media showed a white bucket inside a supermarket bag, but does not appear to show extensive damage in the carriage.
Transport for London tweeted: "We are investigating an incident at Parsons Green."
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The European Council Extended the Sanctions Against Russia for Another 6 Months
- » Denmark Considers Using Cryptocurrencies for Humanitarian Aid
- » Norway Becomes the 1st Country in the World to Completely Switch Off its FM Radios
- » The Last European Council For 2017 to Begin in Brussels Today