Part of 'Dondukov' Blvd. Will Be Open Today
Two sections of the repaired already Sofia Boulevard ''Dondukov'' will be open today.
These are the sections from the Council of Ministers to ''Rakovski'' Street and from ''Krakra'' Street to ''Vassil Levski'' Blvd.
Although the sections will be open for cars, construction on ''Dondukov'' Boulevard continue. The traffic on the boulevard is expected to be fully open on the last day of October.
Meanwhile the traffic in the capital from ''Vasil Levski'' Blvd. to "Rakovski" will be closed due to the change of pavement, pipe networks, contact nets, railroad tracks, reports the Bulgarian National TV, quoted by BGNES.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act