Completely New Rules on Nutrition in Schools
Complete new rules for nutrition in schools and kindergartens are being prepared by the government, says Nova. What will children eat during the new school year and which foods will be totally forbidden?
Some days ago, the sale of sugar-added beverages in schools in Europe was officially banned. The measure came from the producers themselves.
One in three children in the EU is overweight or obese, and half of children have caries and other teeth problems.
Absolutely forbidden for children are fried foods, chips and snacks, sugar and chocolate products, confectionery products with high fat and sugar and energy drinks.
- » BGN 2M Will be The Budget For Archaeological Works in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Austria: There are New Migration Routes Through Bulgaria and Romania
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Elected a Total of 11 Members of the Supreme Judicial Council
- » General Prosecutor of Russia: 'Russia is Not a Threat to Bulgaria'
- » Traffic on 'Vitinya' Tunnel on Hemus Highway is Now Restored
- » There is No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Earthquake in Mexico