Casualties in a Fire at a Religious School in Kuala Lumpur
At least 25 people, most of them youngsters, died in a fire in a religious Islamic boarding school in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, reports BBC.
The fire signal came shortly after 5:30 am this morning, says a fire service message. The fire broke out in the dormitory on the top floor of the three-story building. 23 students and two school staff died in the fire. According to witnesses, they called for help through the gridlock windows.
Seven injured were taken to a hospital. The rescue work at the site of the incident continued.
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope
- » The Authorities are Investigating the Crash between Train and Bus in Simeonovgrad