Casualties in a Fire at a Religious School in Kuala Lumpur
At least 25 people, most of them youngsters, died in a fire in a religious Islamic boarding school in the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, reports BBC.
The fire signal came shortly after 5:30 am this morning, says a fire service message. The fire broke out in the dormitory on the top floor of the three-story building. 23 students and two school staff died in the fire. According to witnesses, they called for help through the gridlock windows.
Seven injured were taken to a hospital. The rescue work at the site of the incident continued.
- » A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
- » Tram Derails on Sofia's Skobelev Boulevard
- » At Least Three Children Died in a Fire at a Children's Complex in Odessa
- » Eight People Died in a Storm in the Western Part of Romania
- » Man Opened Fire at a Nightclub in Berlin
- » A Man Died after Falling from the Pier on the Beach in Burgas