Finnish Woman Kidnapped in Kabul was Released
Finland announced today that a Finnish citizen who was kidnapped in Afghanistan in May in an attack for which no one has taken responsibility was released today.
The woman was kidnapped on May 20th when armed men attacked a guest house in Kabul, Afghanistan. Then a German humanitarian worker and an Afghan security guard were killed. The building was owned by the Swedish non-governmental organization Operation Humanity. The identity of the abducted Finnish is not reported, BTA reported.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa