Finnish Woman Kidnapped in Kabul was Released
Finland announced today that a Finnish citizen who was kidnapped in Afghanistan in May in an attack for which no one has taken responsibility was released today.
The woman was kidnapped on May 20th when armed men attacked a guest house in Kabul, Afghanistan. Then a German humanitarian worker and an Afghan security guard were killed. The building was owned by the Swedish non-governmental organization Operation Humanity. The identity of the abducted Finnish is not reported, BTA reported.
- » Euronews: Militants attack 'Save the Children' office in Afghanistan
- » Venezuelan Government to Convene Early Presidential Elections by the end of April
- » Canada Working Hard to Convince Trump on NAFTA
- » The Independent: MEPs Vote to Shrink European Parliament After Britain Leaves
- » The EC will Bind EU Funds to the Independence of the Judiciary
- » US State Vermont Legalized Marijuana