The Minister of Health was Admitted to a Hospital
Health Minister Nikolay Petrov has been urgently taken to a hospital with a kidney crisis, BNR announced.
So far, the Ministry of Health does not give more information about his condition. The control of the Health Minister are temporarily taken over by his deputy Lydia Neycheva.
- » BGN 2M Will be The Budget For Archaeological Works in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Austria: There are New Migration Routes Through Bulgaria and Romania
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Elected a Total of 11 Members of the Supreme Judicial Council
- » General Prosecutor of Russia: 'Russia is Not a Threat to Bulgaria'
- » Traffic on 'Vitinya' Tunnel on Hemus Highway is Now Restored
- » There is No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Earthquake in Mexico