The Minister of Health was Admitted to a Hospital
Health Minister Nikolay Petrov has been urgently taken to a hospital with a kidney crisis, BNR announced.
So far, the Ministry of Health does not give more information about his condition. The control of the Health Minister are temporarily taken over by his deputy Lydia Neycheva.
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected
- » President of the EP Will Arrive on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?