The Minister of Health was Admitted to a Hospital
Health Minister Nikolay Petrov has been urgently taken to a hospital with a kidney crisis, BNR announced.
So far, the Ministry of Health does not give more information about his condition. The control of the Health Minister are temporarily taken over by his deputy Lydia Neycheva.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with Macedonian Counterpart Gjorge Ivanov
- » Prison Staff Protest
- » Within Two Years there will be a 5G Mobile Network in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Rejects Treaty to Combat Violence Against Women
- » Parents Will Protest Today Against Violence in Kindergartens and Schools
- » MPs' Salary to Increase to BGN 3540