The White House Demanded the Dismissal of a Journalist who Criticized Trump on Twitter
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders has demanded the dismissal of ESPN sports journalist Jamele Hill, reports Variety.
Earlier this week, the television reporter sharply criticized US President Donald Trump in her personal profile on Twitter, calling him "the most ignorant, disgusting president" and "supporter of the idea of superiority to the white race," who had surrounded himself with like minded people.
The reason was Trump's behavior during the racist clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia a month ago. Sarah Sanders, however, said that Jamel Hill's remarks were "absolutely outrageous," and that "they are definitely an insult that is sufficient for her dismissal from ESPN."
- » Euronews: Militants attack 'Save the Children' office in Afghanistan
- » Venezuelan Government to Convene Early Presidential Elections by the end of April
- » Canada Working Hard to Convince Trump on NAFTA
- » The Independent: MEPs Vote to Shrink European Parliament After Britain Leaves
- » The EC will Bind EU Funds to the Independence of the Judiciary
- » US State Vermont Legalized Marijuana