The White House Demanded the Dismissal of a Journalist who Criticized Trump on Twitter
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders has demanded the dismissal of ESPN sports journalist Jamele Hill, reports Variety.
Earlier this week, the television reporter sharply criticized US President Donald Trump in her personal profile on Twitter, calling him "the most ignorant, disgusting president" and "supporter of the idea of superiority to the white race," who had surrounded himself with like minded people.
The reason was Trump's behavior during the racist clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia a month ago. Sarah Sanders, however, said that Jamel Hill's remarks were "absolutely outrageous," and that "they are definitely an insult that is sufficient for her dismissal from ESPN."
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa