Bulgarian Defense Minister: 'There is No Concrete Threat to Bulgaria'
Defense Minister Krassimir Karakachanov said there is no concrete threat to Bulgaria, but pointed out that tensions exist in some regions of Europe. He is convinced that it can only be resolved on the path of dialogue and recalled that Europe has a common enemy - the radical Islam.
''It is worth to note the opposition that exists in Ukraine, as well as the tensions between Russia on the one hand and the EU and NATO on the other, "the Defense Minister further said, reported BGNES.
However, he does not see any sense in taking any extraordinary measures. "Bulgaria takes the necessary measures through the preparation of its specialized forces. I do not see the sense of taking extraordinary measures'', he added.
- » The US Senate Approved a Huge Budget of USD 700 Billion for the Pentagon
- » Military Training near North Korea by China, Russia, the United States and South Korea
- » The Turkish Army Organizes Military Exercises to the Border with Iraq
- » Bulgaria and Macedonia to Discuss Cooperation in the Military Sphere
- » London Raised the Level of Terrorism Threat to Critical
- » MFA: No Information For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Terrorist Attack in London