Bulgarian MPs Will Not Work on September 15
The deputies will not meet on September 15 this year, but they will work extraordinarily on Tuesday, September 19, the MPs decided this morning on a proposal by the Speaker of the Parliament Dimitar Glavchev, BGNES reported.
It is supposed that this is dictated by commitments connected with the start of the school year in Bulgaria.
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World