Bulgarian MPs Will Not Work on September 15
The deputies will not meet on September 15 this year, but they will work extraordinarily on Tuesday, September 19, the MPs decided this morning on a proposal by the Speaker of the Parliament Dimitar Glavchev, BGNES reported.
It is supposed that this is dictated by commitments connected with the start of the school year in Bulgaria.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia