The Northern Beach in Sunny Beach Was Hit by a Tornado
For the sixth day, the northern beach in Sunny Beach can not recover from the damage it has caused by a tornado in the area.
Stormy wind made tourists to go back to the hotels. There are no injured people, but a 5-year-old child has suffered from serious stress.
The tornato has broken umbrellas and sun loungers on the beach.
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C
- » The People on the Road Between Shipka and Buzludja who were in Trouble are Saved
- » Code Orange For Heavy Snowfall in 19 Regions Across The Country
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins