The Northern Beach in Sunny Beach Was Hit by a Tornado
For the sixth day, the northern beach in Sunny Beach can not recover from the damage it has caused by a tornado in the area.
Stormy wind made tourists to go back to the hotels. There are no injured people, but a 5-year-old child has suffered from serious stress.
The tornato has broken umbrellas and sun loungers on the beach.
- » After the Earthquakes in Mexico, a Volcano Erupted
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » Decreased Air Pollution in Bulgaria, but Still far from the Standards of Cleanliness
- » Authorities in Bali Have Raised Alert Levels for a Volcanic Eruption