''Roads and Facilities'' Will Have to Pay a Fine of BGN 130,000 Due to the Poorly Laid Asphalt
''Roads and Facilities'' will have to pay a fine of BGN 130,000 due to the poorly laid asphalt on Shipchenski Prohod Blvd and Asen Yordanov Blvd. This was said by Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova, quoted by bTV.
''The work which worth BGN 553 thousand will not be аccepted'', she added and explained that the municipality will not pay until the company manage to put quality asphalt. "The penalty for a contract that we will impose so far is BGN 130,000," added the mayor of Sofia.
On September 15, the section from ''Serdica'' Street to ''Rakovski'' Str. аnd the section from ''Krakra'' Street to ''Vasil Levski'' Blvd. will be opened, the Mayor pointed out.
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World