Weather in Bulgaria Will be Sunny But Short Rains with Thunders are Expected in Some Areas
The weather will be mostly sunny today, sometimes with increased cloudiness, but short rains with thunders are expected only in some areas in Western Bulgaria.
This the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
There will be fog for some time in the morning in certain eastern regions.
Meteorologists expect light to moderate wind from Southwest, and somewhat stronger wind from West-Northwest by the evening.
Maximum temperatures will mostly vary between 28° and 33°, in Sofia around 28°
- » After the Earthquakes in Mexico, a Volcano Erupted
- » NIMH: Cold Weather with Temperatures of up to 18-23°, in Sofia Around 18°
- » Astronomical Autumn Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » Decreased Air Pollution in Bulgaria, but Still far from the Standards of Cleanliness
- » Authorities in Bali Have Raised Alert Levels for a Volcanic Eruption