Weather in Bulgaria Will be Sunny But Short Rains with Thunders are Expected in Some Areas
The weather will be mostly sunny today, sometimes with increased cloudiness, but short rains with thunders are expected only in some areas in Western Bulgaria.
This the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
There will be fog for some time in the morning in certain eastern regions.
Meteorologists expect light to moderate wind from Southwest, and somewhat stronger wind from West-Northwest by the evening.
Maximum temperatures will mostly vary between 28° and 33°, in Sofia around 28°
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive