Weather in Bulgaria Will be Sunny But Short Rains with Thunders are Expected in Some Areas
The weather will be mostly sunny today, sometimes with increased cloudiness, but short rains with thunders are expected only in some areas in Western Bulgaria.
This the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
There will be fog for some time in the morning in certain eastern regions.
Meteorologists expect light to moderate wind from Southwest, and somewhat stronger wind from West-Northwest by the evening.
Maximum temperatures will mostly vary between 28° and 33°, in Sofia around 28°
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C
- » The People on the Road Between Shipka and Buzludja who were in Trouble are Saved
- » Code Orange For Heavy Snowfall in 19 Regions Across The Country
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins