Six People Suffered a Tear Gas Attack at an Airport in Germany
Six people suffered lightly in a tear gas attack by an unknown man at Germany's largest airport - Frankfurt am Main, reports Bild. The incident happened on Terminal 1.
According to released data, a large-scale operation of police and fire services has been activated on site. The perpetrator has not yet been captured.
The reasons for the incident are unclear. Other details are currently unavailable.
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland
- » Dead Man was Found on the Street in Targovishte
- » Avalanche Killed a Young Woman in Pirin
- » Passenger Airliner with 66 People Crashed in Iran
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees