Six People Suffered a Tear Gas Attack at an Airport in Germany
Six people suffered lightly in a tear gas attack by an unknown man at Germany's largest airport - Frankfurt am Main, reports Bild. The incident happened on Terminal 1.
According to released data, a large-scale operation of police and fire services has been activated on site. The perpetrator has not yet been captured.
The reasons for the incident are unclear. Other details are currently unavailable.
- » Man Set Himself on Fire in front of the Palace of Justice in Brussels
- » A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
- » Tram Derails on Sofia's Skobelev Boulevard
- » At Least Three Children Died in a Fire at a Children's Complex in Odessa
- » Eight People Died in a Storm in the Western Part of Romania
- » Man Opened Fire at a Nightclub in Berlin