Six People Suffered a Tear Gas Attack at an Airport in Germany
Six people suffered lightly in a tear gas attack by an unknown man at Germany's largest airport - Frankfurt am Main, reports Bild. The incident happened on Terminal 1.
According to released data, a large-scale operation of police and fire services has been activated on site. The perpetrator has not yet been captured.
The reasons for the incident are unclear. Other details are currently unavailable.
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope
- » The Authorities are Investigating the Crash between Train and Bus in Simeonovgrad
- » The Missing Bulgarian on his Way to London Died of a Heart Attack in a Bus (Updated)
- » Assault with a Knife in a Trolley near the Center of Sofia
- » A Child Was Bitten by a Dog in a Kindergarten in the Village Pelin, South Bulgaria