Six People Suffered a Tear Gas Attack at an Airport in Germany
Six people suffered lightly in a tear gas attack by an unknown man at Germany's largest airport - Frankfurt am Main, reports Bild. The incident happened on Terminal 1.
According to released data, a large-scale operation of police and fire services has been activated on site. The perpetrator has not yet been captured.
The reasons for the incident are unclear. Other details are currently unavailable.
- » Around 1,500 Migrants have been Rescued in the Last Three Days in the Mediterranean
- » A 7th Grader from Burgas Attempted Suicide in a School Bathroom
- » Big Fire Broke out in a Wafers Factory in Brussels
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People