Man Attacked People with a Knife at a Church in Birmingham
Three people were injured after a man attacked them with a knife at a church in the English city of Birmingham, DARIK informed.
According to local media, the striker is about 46 years old. He is detained immediately.
The news agencies reported that nearly 150 people were in the Apostolic Church of New Jerusalem near Aston at 10:50 am local time when the man invaded the building with a large kitchen knife.
The injured are hospitalized. Their injuries are thought to be not life threatening.
- » The Mountain Service Saved a Man in the Troyan Balkan
- » Acid Attack in London, Six People have Suffered
- » More than 100 People are Missing after a Boat Sinks off Libya
- » Man Set Himself on Fire in front of the Palace of Justice in Brussels
- » A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
- » Tram Derails on Sofia's Skobelev Boulevard