Man Attacked People with a Knife at a Church in Birmingham
Three people were injured after a man attacked them with a knife at a church in the English city of Birmingham, DARIK informed.
According to local media, the striker is about 46 years old. He is detained immediately.
The news agencies reported that nearly 150 people were in the Apostolic Church of New Jerusalem near Aston at 10:50 am local time when the man invaded the building with a large kitchen knife.
The injured are hospitalized. Their injuries are thought to be not life threatening.
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » 9 People were Injured in a Minibus and Tram Accident in Sofia
- » Sixteen People Were Injured in Train Accident in Australia
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » A Body of a Man was Found near the Area of Chepinsko Shosse