Man Attacked People with a Knife at a Church in Birmingham
Three people were injured after a man attacked them with a knife at a church in the English city of Birmingham, DARIK informed.
According to local media, the striker is about 46 years old. He is detained immediately.
The news agencies reported that nearly 150 people were in the Apostolic Church of New Jerusalem near Aston at 10:50 am local time when the man invaded the building with a large kitchen knife.
The injured are hospitalized. Their injuries are thought to be not life threatening.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital