Bulgaria and Romania Are to Build Another Bridge Over the Dunabe Near Russe
''Bulgaria and Romania are to build another bridge over the Dunabe near Russe’’, Bulgarias Premier Boyko Borisov announced on Sunday.
The topic will be discussed during the joint Bulgaria-Romania intergovernmental sitting in October this year. In his words, a new bridge over the Dunabe can be built without state expenditures.
The construction of a second Dunabe bridge near Russe can be financed entirely without money from toll taxes after the introduction of the road till system.
Boyko Borisov said adding that a second Dunabe Bridge Bridge near Russe will have a very positive economic impact on the Bulgarian city.
''The city has also begun a major renovation of two of the largest schools and three kindergartens'', added Borisov.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years