Bulgaria and Romania Are to Build Another Bridge Over the Dunabe Near Russe
''Bulgaria and Romania are to build another bridge over the Dunabe near Russe’’, Bulgarias Premier Boyko Borisov announced on Sunday.
The topic will be discussed during the joint Bulgaria-Romania intergovernmental sitting in October this year. In his words, a new bridge over the Dunabe can be built without state expenditures.
The construction of a second Dunabe bridge near Russe can be financed entirely without money from toll taxes after the introduction of the road till system.
Boyko Borisov said adding that a second Dunabe Bridge Bridge near Russe will have a very positive economic impact on the Bulgarian city.
''The city has also begun a major renovation of two of the largest schools and three kindergartens'', added Borisov.
- » Intensified Police checks During the European Day Without a Road Death
- » Mayor Banned a Protest Against the Interior Ministry and the Prosecutor's Office
- » BGN 623m Additional Funds For Renovation of Bulgarian Schools Will be Granted by the Council of Ministers
- » Bulgarian Court Allowed Civil Claims For 200 m BGN in Bourgas Airport Bombing Case
- » BGN 2M Will be The Budget For Archaeological Works in Bulgaria in 2018
- » Austria: There are New Migration Routes Through Bulgaria and Romania