There is No Data For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Hurricane Irma
''We have no connection with a lot of Bulgarians, especially with those in the areas where Hurricane Irma has already passed'', Lyubomir Grancharov, a representative of the Bulgarian Embassy in the United States told bTV.
He reassured that this is due to the bad communications at this moment.
A crisis headquarters has been set up in the Bulgarian mission to help our compatriots during the disaster.
"There are no reports of injured Bulgarians. Many of their relatives are calling the embassy to look for information, "Grancharov added.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C