Bulgarian President: 'September 9 is an Occasion For Reconciliation''
‘’I still believe in what I wrote years ago on the occasion of this date. In our society September 9 has always drawn a line of division. Both sides have their irrefutable motives’’, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev wrote in his account on Facebook answering the question, ‘’What is September 9, a date of a revolution or a coup?’’
‘’To me it is neither of the two’’, the President wrote. ‘’It is an occasion for reconciliation, an occasion to demonstrate wisdom and finally make the step to a constrctive reconciliation with the past. We owe that to ourselves’’, he pointed out.
‘’Let us pay homage to all innocent victims before and after September 9, to all who died with a mission for Bulgaria’’, Rumen Radev also writes.
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2