Bulgarian President: 'September 9 is an Occasion For Reconciliation''
‘’I still believe in what I wrote years ago on the occasion of this date. In our society September 9 has always drawn a line of division. Both sides have their irrefutable motives’’, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev wrote in his account on Facebook answering the question, ‘’What is September 9, a date of a revolution or a coup?’’
‘’To me it is neither of the two’’, the President wrote. ‘’It is an occasion for reconciliation, an occasion to demonstrate wisdom and finally make the step to a constrctive reconciliation with the past. We owe that to ourselves’’, he pointed out.
‘’Let us pay homage to all innocent victims before and after September 9, to all who died with a mission for Bulgaria’’, Rumen Radev also writes.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia