There is No Harmful Food on the Bulgarian Market
All inspections of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency show that there is no harmful food on the Bulgarian market. This was announced by the Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov, journalist at BGNES reported.
"What shows all the checks of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency is that there is no harmful food on the market. At the moment, checks are being carried out, "the minister said.
"The tests they have done show that there are no elevated levels of fipronil'', he assured.
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure
- » The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Denies that Meat with Antibiotics Reaches Consumers