Council of Ministers Adopted Additional BGN 100M For Repair of National Roads
Today, a decision was adopted by the Council of Ministers to grant BGN 100 million from the budget of the Republic of Bulgaria for rehabilitation, repair and reconstruction of national roads on the territory of the country, ensuring their safety and security. This was said by the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov after a meeting of the government, reported BGNES.
The Regional Minister pointed out that they are already making an objective analysis of the most urgent repairs for 2017.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban