New Hacker Attack Aimed at National Revenue Agency
New hacker attack with email distribution on behalf of the National Revenue Agency, informs bTV.
Officials advise that people should in no case open the attachments.
Thousands of letters with information on changed deadlines for filing tax returns were sent on 5th and 6th September. They declare that there have been innovations in laws and fines of up to BGN 6000.
The sender of false emails does not have an email address from the official domains of NRA - nra.bg and nap.bg.
The NRA also underlines that they never send application letters and advise in case we still open the attached file immediately to run an antivirus program.
Experts say it is a "Trojan horse" that can erase or corrupt some of the computer's content, including theft of confidential data such as passwords and bank details.
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading
- » The Government Allocates Further BGN 80 Million for Long-term Unemployed and Unqualified Citizens
- » Repair of both Tubes of the Vitinya Tunnel on the Hemus Highway is Officially Completed
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected