Parliament will Still Discuss the Ecological Law after the President's Veto
MPs from the Environment and Water Committee will discuss the veto that President Rumen Radev has imposed on amendments to the Environmental Act, Nova TV reported.
The proposals envisaged the removal of the second instance court when appealing the assessment of the environmental impact of sites of national importance.
This is the case with the construction of the Struma highway through the Kresna Gorge. According to some, changes to the law were done in the interest of investors and to the detriment of the nature and health of the people. After the presidential veto, however, parliament will have to discuss the controversial point again.
- » Bulgaria to Seek Proposals on New F-16s, Eurofighter Typhoons
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Norway Sends Troops to the Border with Russia
- » Russia Threatened to Place more Missiles near Poland
- » US: Macedonia may be the Next NATO Member
- » The United States will Produce Armored Machinery in Romania