President Radev Supports the Creation of an Academy for Rhythmic Gymnastics
President Rumen Radev said that the Bulgarian institutions should unite and provide appropriate conditions for the training of gymnasts who have won medals in international competitions for years. Reports Btv.
At the meeting with the President of the Federation Iliana Raeva, the national ensemble as well as the coaching staff, the head of state proposed the establishment of an international academy to unite the whole process of training, preparation, rehabilitation and rest for Bulgarian and international teams.
"Bulgaria needs a home of rhythmic gymnastics, in which all the successes in this field are gathered, to educate and inspire thousands of children to engage in sports," Radev stressed.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells