Bulgaria and Greece Signed the Memorandum for a New Railway Connection
Bulgaria and Greece signed a memorandum on the development of the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse railway link, NOVA informs.
The project envisages connecting the Danube, Black and Aegean Seas with a fast rail corridor as well as port development.
The project is expected to attract large investors from the Middle East, China, Russia and other major markets.
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU