Bulgaria and Greece Signed the Memorandum for a New Railway Connection
Bulgaria and Greece signed a memorandum on the development of the Thessaloniki-Kavala-Alexandroupolis-Burgas-Varna-Rousse railway link, NOVA informs.
The project envisages connecting the Danube, Black and Aegean Seas with a fast rail corridor as well as port development.
The project is expected to attract large investors from the Middle East, China, Russia and other major markets.
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide