NIMH: Rains in Afternoon, Maximum Temperatures 21° to 26°
There will be changing cloudiness over the country today, while in the afternoon meteorologists expect short rains in some areas, mainly in the remote southern mountainous regions.
Light wind will blow from Northwest.
Maximum temperatures will range between 21° and 26°, in Sofia around 21°.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago
- » Clouds With Rain Today, Maximum Temperatures of 4-9°C
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C