NIMH: Rains in Afternoon, Maximum Temperatures 21° to 26°
There will be changing cloudiness over the country today, while in the afternoon meteorologists expect short rains in some areas, mainly in the remote southern mountainous regions.
Light wind will blow from Northwest.
Maximum temperatures will range between 21° and 26°, in Sofia around 21°.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Regulate the Quality of the Fuels for Domestic Combustion
- » These are the Most Polluted Cities in Bulgaria
- » Agung Volcano in Bali Threatens to Erupt
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy Over Bulgaria, Almost no Rains
- » Snow Blocks the Turkish Capital
- » NIMH: Changing Clouds Over Bulgaria Today, no Significant Rains