There is Steady GDP Growth in Bulgaria
According to preliminary data, in the second quarter of 2017 gross domestic product (GDP) per employee increased by 3.2% compared to the same quarter of the previous year, the National Statistical Institute press office reported.
Employed people in the economy are 3 619.3 and the total number of hours worked is 1 512.0 million. The structure of employment by economic activity in the second quarter of 2016 and 2017 shows an increase in the relative share of the services sector.
One employed person is BGN 6 672.2 of the current gross domestic product volume, with each employed earning an average of BGN 16.0 per one working hour. Gross value added (GVA) on average per employee in the second quarter of 2017 actually increased by 3.2% and 3.0% for one man-hours worked compared to the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
According to preliminary data for the second quarter of 2017 the level of labor productivity in the industrial sector is BGN 6,973.9 gross added value on average per employee and BGN 16.2 per one man-hour worked. In the service sector, each employee produces an average of BGN 5 982.3 BDS, with an average of 14.3 BGN of the current volume of the indicator being generated per hour worked. The lowest is the labor productivity in the agriculture sector - BGN 1 165.3 BDS per employee and BGN 2.9 per one man-hour worked.
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking
- » The Water Agency Stops Pumping Water in Three Areas of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Commemorates the 145th Anniversary of the Death of Vasil Levski