Seamstresses and Miners Protesting in front of the National Assembly
Seamstresses, miners and employees of a hypermarket are protesting in front of the National Assembly, reported Nova TV.
Organizer is the Autonomous Workers' Union.
The protest is declared national and is against "employer arbitrariness". Among the most pressing problems they point to is unpaid salaries in various companies in their industry. They will urge the institutions to take urgent measures to protect workers - making the no payment of salaries criminalized.
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2