Seamstresses and Miners Protesting in front of the National Assembly
Seamstresses, miners and employees of a hypermarket are protesting in front of the National Assembly, reported Nova TV.
Organizer is the Autonomous Workers' Union.
The protest is declared national and is against "employer arbitrariness". Among the most pressing problems they point to is unpaid salaries in various companies in their industry. They will urge the institutions to take urgent measures to protect workers - making the no payment of salaries criminalized.
- » CEM will Check if There is Censorship and Pressure in the Bulgarian National Television
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia