Seamstresses and Miners Protesting in front of the National Assembly
Seamstresses, miners and employees of a hypermarket are protesting in front of the National Assembly, reported Nova TV.
Organizer is the Autonomous Workers' Union.
The protest is declared national and is against "employer arbitrariness". Among the most pressing problems they point to is unpaid salaries in various companies in their industry. They will urge the institutions to take urgent measures to protect workers - making the no payment of salaries criminalized.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.