Tuition Fees Go Up by 13.6% From 2017
The beginning of 2017-2018 academic year will see the tuition fees for certain BA and MA programs of some state universities across the country go up by 13.6%, reported Standart News.
The increase is also for the medical schools, Varna Medical University is the only one to set higher tuition fees for its programs Medicine, Pharmacy and Dentistry. The increase is by BGN 300 a year.
At the same time, the tuition fees for some programs of the universities in Shumen, Veliko Tarnovo and Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski are going down by between BGN 20 and BGN 400 a year.
The tuition fee for the MA program Plant Protection of the Konstantin Preslavsky University of Shumen is going down by 400 BGN at the beginning of this academic year.
The Angel Kanchev University of Rousse is cutting down the tuition fee for its MA program National Security by BGN 260 a year.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021