A Man Escaped from Prison with a Rope of Sheets
Sentenced for theft, a man fled this morning from the prison in Varna, the prosecution announced. He descended from the window of the room where he was locked, to the ground with rope made with tied sheets and then escaped. The man was serving his sentence in the hostel in the village of Razdelna and was brought to prison in Varna because he had to appear in court.
"Today, September 4, 2017, about four o'clock in the morning, the prisoner succeeded, with a metal leg in a chair, to separate the grilles of the room he was in. With sheets he descended from the second to the first floor of the building and escaped," said a statement of the prosecutor's office. A little later the fugitive was found in his home. According to the investigators, he was in an apparently inadequate state. The man is detained and taken back to prison.
- » The Repairs of the National Palace of Culture will End by Christmas
- » "Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the Topic of a Round Table in the National Assembly Today
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister