Hemus Highway will be Partially Closed for a Month
From today until the end of the month a part of the Hemus Motorway will be closed because of the overhaul of the viaduct near the village of Razliv. Reports Bgnes.
The movement in the area of the 51st kilometer will be two-way in the lanes for Varna, reported by API. The work continues in the area of the "Vitinya" tunnel. The Road Agency recalls that there are roundabouts available.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi