Nearly 5 Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria from January to July
The latest statistics show that nearly 5 million foreign tourists visited Bulgaria in the period January - July 2017. Reports Mediapool.
This means a 7.2% increase compared to the same period of last year, the Ministry of Tourism press office said on Sunday, quoted by Focus. The data confirm the ministry's forecast for an increase in the sector from 7 to 10 percent. In addition, between May and October, Bulgarians is expected to be visited by further 5.7 million people. It is expected that the growth will be about 4.5-5 percent compared to last year.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort