Car Slammed into the Motorcade of the Serbian President
Belgrade police arrested three people on suspicion of jeopardizing the security of President Aleksandar Vucic after they were slammed into a motorcade, Belgrade's Beta news agency quoted Politika.rs as saying.
According to the publication, the incident happened on Saturday at 8:20 pm in Belgrade, when a car with a Spanish registration came in front of the president's car.
The suspects are detained for 48 hours.
The newspaper writes that they are security guards at a Belgrade disco and are known to the police for committing various crimes, quoted BTA.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees
- » Crash Involving More than 10 Cars in Sofia
- » Several People at a Party in Burgas were Detained after Physical Altercation with the Police
- » Snowboarder Rescued after Avalanche in Bansko
- » Passengers on a United Airlines Plane Have Experienced Real Horror in the Sky