Black Smoke Through the Chimney of Russian Consulate in the United States
Thick black smoke comes out of a chimney in the closing Russian consulate in San Francisco. Firefighters arriving on site were not admitted to the building, AP reported.
An agency reporter has heard people out of the building telling firefighters that there is no problem and that consular staff burns unspecified items in a fireplace. The diplomatic mission officials are hurrying to close one of the oldest Russian consulates in the United States. The State Department has given Moscow a deadline to close its Consulate General in San Francisco by 2 September and two trade offices in New York and Washington.
- » Putin may Come to Bulgaria, but it will not be on the 3rd of March
- » Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
- » Bulgarian PM: With Teresa May, We Discussed the Rights of Bulgarians in the UK
- » Putin Stopped by at his "Friend" Erdogan on his Return from the Middle East
- » Head of State Will Take Part in the Summit "One planet", Dedicated to Climate Change
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today