Declared State of Emergency in California Because of Fires
The fire spread over 1500 hectares of forest. 500 families were evacuated as their homes were threatened by fire. Reports Bnt.
One person was arrested and charged with arson. A California man held campfire for several days, but subsequently lost control of the fireplace. If found guilty, he may get up to seven years in prison.
- » Meteor Turned the Night into a Day over Lapland (Video)
- » The Snowfall Stopped Trains in Gabrovo
- » Small Steps Forward as UN Climate Talks End in Bonn
- » NIMH: Rains to Continue, Transforming into Snow in Some Areas of Western Bulgaria
- » Three Earthquakes Hit Northern Italy
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas