Declared State of Emergency in California Because of Fires
The fire spread over 1500 hectares of forest. 500 families were evacuated as their homes were threatened by fire. Reports Bnt.
One person was arrested and charged with arson. A California man held campfire for several days, but subsequently lost control of the fireplace. If found guilty, he may get up to seven years in prison.
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C
- » The People on the Road Between Shipka and Buzludja who were in Trouble are Saved
- » Code Orange For Heavy Snowfall in 19 Regions Across The Country
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » Winter Returns, Precipitation Begins