Nigeria Seeks Help from the UK
Nigeria has requested British military equipment to fight the Extreme Islamists from the Boko Haram group, British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson confirmed.
He admitted that the country is seriously considering getting involved with such help.
British soldiers are already training parts of Nigerian forces in land fighting against terrorists.
Consideration is given to the provision of explosive detection equipment as well as the dispatch of combat helicopters.
Boko Haram have killed more than 20,000 people in northeastern Nigeria
- » Syria: Turkey Hit Afrin with Chemical Projectiles
- » Three Turkish Journalists Sentenced to Life due to Relations with Gulen
- » Russia is Considering Banning Smartphones in the Army
- » Senate Blocks Immigration Plans
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow Received a Letter with White Powder
- » Part of a Meteorite was Sold for Nearly USD 240,000