Nigeria Seeks Help from the UK
Nigeria has requested British military equipment to fight the Extreme Islamists from the Boko Haram group, British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson confirmed.
He admitted that the country is seriously considering getting involved with such help.
British soldiers are already training parts of Nigerian forces in land fighting against terrorists.
Consideration is given to the provision of explosive detection equipment as well as the dispatch of combat helicopters.
Boko Haram have killed more than 20,000 people in northeastern Nigeria
- » Islamic State defeated in its Syrian capital Raqqa
- » At Least 32 Killed in an Attack on a Police Station in Afghanistan
- » Germany Sentenced a 88-year-old Holocaust Denier to Prison
- » Smoking on the Beach in Thailand is Now Fined with USD 3000
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » The Number of Immigrants in the United States is more than 43 Million