Nigeria Seeks Help from the UK
Nigeria has requested British military equipment to fight the Extreme Islamists from the Boko Haram group, British Foreign Minister Boris Johnson confirmed.
He admitted that the country is seriously considering getting involved with such help.
British soldiers are already training parts of Nigerian forces in land fighting against terrorists.
Consideration is given to the provision of explosive detection equipment as well as the dispatch of combat helicopters.
Boko Haram have killed more than 20,000 people in northeastern Nigeria
- » One Person in Custody, Several Injured, in New York Explosion (UPDATED)
- » Russia will Build the First Nuclear Power Plant in Egypt
- » Police Respond to Possible Еxplosion Near Port Authority Bus Station, NY
- » Russian Troops Withdraw from Syria
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Nearly 6,000 Jihadists from the Islamic State may Return to Africa