Powerful Earthquake in Indonesia
A strong earthquake measuring 6.2 on the Richter scale was felt along the coast of the western parts of Indonesia, according to AFP, quoted by DARIK.
There is no information about a tsunami, or whether there are victims or damages.
The earthquake hit the Mentavas islands in West Sumatra province, about 75km from the capital of Padang.
Authorities check for damages and casualties.
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo
- » Airlines Call Off Most Boston Flights as Winter Storm Slams Region