Powerful Earthquake in Indonesia
A strong earthquake measuring 6.2 on the Richter scale was felt along the coast of the western parts of Indonesia, according to AFP, quoted by DARIK.
There is no information about a tsunami, or whether there are victims or damages.
The earthquake hit the Mentavas islands in West Sumatra province, about 75km from the capital of Padang.
Authorities check for damages and casualties.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C