The 44th National Assembly Opened its Second Parliamentary Session
The 44th National Assembly opened its second parliamentary session. It began with the anthem of the Republic of Bulgaria and that of the European Union. Reports Sega.
Traditionally, the parliamentary parties have come out with declarations of priorities during the new political season. At the beginning of the new session, MPs will debate the questions asked by the Minister of Health Professor Nikolay Petrov in connection with the implementation of projects for modernization and training in the emergency aid and the overall development strategy.
The draft decision for the debate was signed by 62 MPs from the socialist BSP party and is part of Friday's parliamentary scrutiny program. There will be 9 ministers from the Borisov Cabinet attending. The Minister of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU 2018 Lilyana Pavlova, the Minister of Culture Boil Banov, the Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova and others will meet.
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'