Sunny Weather Today, Max Temperatures Between 26°C and 31°C
It will be sunny today with maximum temperatures ranging between 26°C and 31°C, in Sofia - about 26°C.
This is the weather forecast reported to FOCUS News Agency from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The atmospheric pressure will remain higher than the average for the month.
The Black Sea Coast will be mostly sunny with light to moderate north wind becoming southeast during the day. The maximum temperatures will be 23°C-25°C, close to the sea water temperature.
In the mountains it will be sunny with moderate wind from north-northeast. The maximum temperature at 1,200m will be about 19°C, at 2,000m - about 12°C.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad