Ludogorets New Coach Makes First Transfer
One of the best international defenders in the Ukraine Football League and former captain of Zorya (Lugansk) – Rafael Forster, signed a contract with the Bulgarian champion Ludogorets. Reports Sportal.
The central defender has not only for the Ukrainian team but also the popular Brazilian club Goias. Forster is already in Bulgaria and passed successfully all medical exams. He will be officially presented to the media by the coach Dimitar Dimitrov on Thursday (31 August) at 2pm on Ludogorets Arena stadium in Razgrad.
'The transfer in Ludogorets is a challenge for me. I hope I can help the team in its fight for the Bulgarian League and in the group stage of Europa League', was the first comment by the Brazilian defender. Forster has experience in European club tournaments after being a starter in all matches of Zorya in the group stage of Europa League last season. The expectations of the Ludogorets staff are that he will improve the performance of the team defensively.
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control
- » 900 Additional Tickets For the Boxing Match Between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualified For the Quarterfinals of the Shanghai ATP Masters 1000
- » Grigor Dimitrov Saved 3 Match Balls and Defeated Harrison in Shanghai