Ludogorets New Coach Makes First Transfer
One of the best international defenders in the Ukraine Football League and former captain of Zorya (Lugansk) – Rafael Forster, signed a contract with the Bulgarian champion Ludogorets. Reports Sportal.
The central defender has not only for the Ukrainian team but also the popular Brazilian club Goias. Forster is already in Bulgaria and passed successfully all medical exams. He will be officially presented to the media by the coach Dimitar Dimitrov on Thursday (31 August) at 2pm on Ludogorets Arena stadium in Razgrad.
'The transfer in Ludogorets is a challenge for me. I hope I can help the team in its fight for the Bulgarian League and in the group stage of Europa League', was the first comment by the Brazilian defender. Forster has experience in European club tournaments after being a starter in all matches of Zorya in the group stage of Europa League last season. The expectations of the Ludogorets staff are that he will improve the performance of the team defensively.
- » Dimitrov Dive Volley Named Masters 1000 Golden Hot Shot (Video)
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration