A Human Skeleton Was Discovered During Repair of a Hotel in Smolyan
A human skeleton was discovered by construction workers during repair of a hotel in Smolyan, the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior - Smolyan announced, quoted by bTV.
According to the initial inspection, the skeleton has been in the building for many years, the police say.
For several years the hotel has been renovated after being sold to new owners.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol