The Explosion of an Electronic Cigarette Forced the Evacuation of a Railway Station in London
The explosion of an electronic cigarette has led to the evacuation of a railway station in London, Nova informs.
It's about the Euston railway station, where people were moved out of the reach of the incident. An investigation is underway, police said in the British capital. The police stressed that everything points to a small explosion that is supposed to be caused by an electronic cigarette in a bag. No people were injured in the incident.
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building