The Cabinet Allocated Another BGN 1.2M for the Border Fence with Turkey
The Government approved additional costs for the budget of the Council of Ministers for 2017 at the amount of BGN 1 224 000 for the construction of the fence along Bulgarian border with Turkey, reported bTV.
The money will be used for the part of the fence along the Tundzha River on the territory of Haskovo District.
Implementation funds are provided through cost restructuring or transfer to the central budget for 2017.
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Turkish Army Orders ‘Highest Level Security’ to Troops on Syria Border
- » Poland Wants a Strong US Military Presence
- » Pyongyang may have 10-20 Nuclear Warheads
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population