The Cabinet Allocated Another BGN 1.2M for the Border Fence with Turkey
The Government approved additional costs for the budget of the Council of Ministers for 2017 at the amount of BGN 1 224 000 for the construction of the fence along Bulgarian border with Turkey, reported bTV.
The money will be used for the part of the fence along the Tundzha River on the territory of Haskovo District.
Implementation funds are provided through cost restructuring or transfer to the central budget for 2017.
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » 'Albania wants an American military base on its soil'
- » Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
- » There are Two Guards at every Kilometer of the Bulgarian Border
- » The Pentagon Offered Turkey an Alternative to the Russian s-400
- » Illegal Migrant Flow on Aegean on Rise Again