Cabinet Will Approve a Report on the State of Defense in the Country
At a regular government meeting on Wednesday, ministers will consider a draft resolution approving a report on the state of defense and armed forces in Bulgaria in 2016, reported BGNES.
It is also expected to consider a draft amendment and supplement to the Rules for the Implementation of the Law for Defense and Armed Forces of Bulgaria.
The Cabinet will also decide to establish a Coordination Board on the issues of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union in 2018
The Council of Ministers will also decide on the adoption of a report on the work program of Bulgaria's communication strategy for the European Union for 2016 and the adoption of a work program for the communication strategy for 2017.
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Poland: The Cost of the Patriot Missile Defense System is Unacceptable to us
- » The National Security Strategy: Cyber Defence and Modernization of the Army
- » US and South Korean Planes Bombed a Polygon near the DPRK